Unparalleled expertise for unique biotech packaging needs
PCI leads the industry in biotech packaging capabilities with 15 years of experience in kit assembly, as well as syringe and vial labeling. We support the top 2 manufacturers of syringe and vial products in the United States and have demonstrated capability to scale up in support of pandemic demand. Our expertise in biotechnology packaging and cold-chain management is unmatched. We are a market leader and expert in cold chain capability from start to finish with all cGMP policies and procedures in place for handling, in room monitoring, QA documentation/systems and logistics.
We have the capacity to support 75 million kits, 150 million syringes, and 100 million vial labeling units annually. PCI has over 700 pallet positions of 2-8C storage space with redundant refrigeration capability which includes DEA approved Class III 2-8C storage.
Our extensive expertise will support all of your unique biotech packaging needs. We have the experience to make the complex simple, reducing your financial and regulatory risk and ensuring reliable supply.
- Leader in the industry, supplying expert solutions across all lifecycle stages
- Capacity for vast production and immediate scale-up when needed
- Dedication to top-class quality and reliable, on-time delivery
- Excellent project management that minimizes cost, risk, and speeds time to market
- Global facilities operated according to the strictest cGMP compliance
- Seamless syringe/vial assembly and labeling
- Efficient automated kit assembly
- Reliable refrigerated and frozen product packaging
- Vaccine and monoclonal antibody production
- Annual capacity of 75 million kits
- Custom prefilled syringe line
- Syringe labeling
- Inserts plunger rods and finger flanges
- De-nests/re-nests prefilled syringes
- Annual capacity of 150 million syringes
- Vial Labeling
- High-speed Capmatic, Newmann, and Weiler labeling machinery
- Annual capacity of 100 million units