Outsource services that reduce supply risk and increase flexibility
As the catalyst to improve the total performance of your supply chain solutions, our outsourcing services in late stage customization (LSC) maximize your in-house efficiency and allow you to concentrate on your core competencies. Late stage customization offers the flexibility of "just-in-time" market-specific printing at the last stage of the packaging process for individual countries or markets - reducing cycle times, increasing flexibility, and decreasing inventory.
By utilizing our streamlined expertise in blistering, bottling, transdermal patches, vial labeling, and others, you can mitigate your supply risk, avoid capital expenditure, efficiently serve multiple geographic markets, and create additional capacity - especially at times when your volume doesn't justify an in-house production line.
- Higher efficiency for primary packaging
- Increased flexibility to markets
- Lead time improvement for packed stock
- Reduced stock holding in market
- Improved cash flow of customer
- Increased yield on API
- Blistering printing
- Bright stock already in primary packaging and produced in large quantities
- Fast, short production runs converted to individual market requirements
- Market specific text printed for blisters - the next phase of evolution
- Prefilled bottles
- Vial labeling
- Transdermal patch
- Philadelphia, PA, U.S.A.
- Woodstock, IL, U.S.A.