Packaging Coordinators, Inc. offers unparalleled expertise in a range of proprietary pharmaceutical and biotechnology packaging innovations for healthcare clients.
PCI leads the field in providing cutting-edge customized packaging solutions for all stages of a product's lifecycle.
We have experience with over 1000 packaging formats across more than 100 healthcare clients. We package over 100 million doses a day and customize production to meet your needs. How do we do it?
- We have the capacity to produce more than 200 different products simultaneously and the systems and the staff to treat each one of them individually.
- Over 60 individual packaging suites with capacity to produce 750 million units annually
- Industry leading machinery and systems with blistering, bottling pouching cartoning and biotech capability
We have a proven track record of success with product launches and the ability to adapt rapidly to your changing needs. Whether you need support for surge capacity requirements, volume changes, meeting seasonal demand, or end-of lifecycle management, PCI provides consistent service, high performance and operational excellence.
We are a trusted, customer facing partner and a critical extension of your supply chain. PCI has an exemplary cGMP quality record and compliance to the most stringent pharmaceutical regulatory safety guidelines.
We have end-to-end capabilities that include design, proto-type development, launch packaging, warehouse and global distribution services. We have capacity to handle both small and large volume projects. Our full complement of capabilities include:
A full range of packaging solutions with flexibility
- Bottle Packaging
- Blister Packaging
- Clinical Packaging
- Commercial Packaging
- DelPouch® UDDS
- Pouching, carding, kit packing
- Prepack manufacturing
- Biologic injectibles (syringes, vials)
- Specialty packaging including controlled substance (schedules II-V) and animal health
- Rework and recovery
- Surge capable
Packaging that ensures product purity, patient safety and compliance
- Patient adherence packaging
- Child resistant and adult friendly packaging
- Anti-counterfeiting and Track and Trace solutions
Complete packaging and design capabilities
- Design services technologies
- Concept graphics and labeling
- In-house tooling design and prototypes